Elevio is a SaaS platform that makes it easy to create, deliver and improve help content. Our aim is to allow users to help themselves so our customers can focus on what they do best.
We're a well-funded and fast-growing startup with over 450 global customers including Dell, CircleCI and Staples. We're currently a team of 10 looking for someone to contribute to key parts of our platform.
- Contribute code to multiple projects and initiatives that modernise our front-end code
- Propose, design, develop and deploy new functionality
- Be a part of the team: do code reviews, mentor others, refactor code, share knowledge
What we're looking for
- Fluency in best-practice software development, e.g.:
- Automated testing
- Continuous integration
- Strong product sense to contribute back to design UI & UX
- Experience building complex interactive web applications
- Experience with React and its ecosystem
- Experience with any of the following: Scala, Elixir, Python, TypeScript, PHP
What you get from us
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work options that suit you
- Direct involvement in determining the direction of the product
- Time and support for your own learning (e.g. conferences)
- Tools you need to get the job done
- Monthly pub lunches, always-stocked drinks fridge and a few other nice perks
If you're interested please get in touch at email@example.com, we would love to meet you.
To be considered, you must be registered to work in Australia, and willing to work from our location in Collingwood, Melbourne