elevio is a SaaS product aiming to change the way companies think about the creation, delivery and improvement of customer education.
We’re a VC backed Melbourne based startup who have to date grown to serve over 500 companies worldwide with their in-app customer education efforts, ranging from fresh startups to billion dollar success stories like Atlassian, Dell, SportsIllustrated etc. With a solid product, we’re currently serving over 1.5 million help articles per month to our customers users.
So far, we’ve done this without a marketing team, or a marketing plan, but mainly relied on word of mouth / referral (clicks on “powered by elevio”). So far, things have worked out pretty well for us, but it’s time to turn things up and get someone on the team to steer the ship with our positioning, messaging, and growth engines, and help us open the floodgates.
This is where you come in. You won’t be sorting through someone else’s mess or “picking up where they left off”. Instead, You’ll be given full control over the marketing efforts from the ground up, and influence in product decisions that will help the short and long term growth of elevio.
This is your chance to:
- Take a company from 1 to 100
- With equity, own a piece of the growing pie
- Be a crucial part of changing the way companies think about customer education
- Take a naturally viral product, and create flywheels to increase growth
- Work with a team that can implement your product ideas, fast
- Have free reign to try left of centre weird tactics, and see what sticks
- Be able to use millions of data points to test and hypothesise
- Collaborate with the founders on the positioning and messaging of the company
- Go deep on the product and engage with customers in new, creative ways
- Find, evaluate and utilise different channels to find what works best
- Test and iterate on messaging, marketing materials and advertising campaigns
- Work with the design team on marketing campaigns
- Manage and iterate marketing and advertising campaigns where they make sense
- Work with the dev team to orchestrate any product marketing efforts
- Talk with customers to learn more about their unmet needs, and how we can utilise those learnings
- Ideally you’ll have worked with a SaaS product in the past, and helped with their growth
- 3+ years experience in a role covering things like product marketing, sales, growth
- Track record of improving the right charts in the right ways
- Driven by metrics, and scrappy, we’re not looking for a cookie cutter, but someone willing to fight their way through
- Strong ability to use words in a powerful way to convey our vision succinctly
- Be comfortable working with data / stats / metrics about visitors, product usage, market analysis etc, to help formulate plans for growth
What you get from us
- Competitive salary
- The space you need to work, and the support you need to make it happen
- Flexible work options that suit you
- Direct involvement in determining the direction of the product
- Time and support for your own learning (e.g. conferences)
- Tools you need to get the job done
- Monthly lunches, always-stocked drinks fridge and a few other nice perks
If you're interested please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to meet you.
To be considered, you must be registered to work in Australia, and willing to work from our location in Melbourne CBD