You will be working on our front-end embeddable that will be viewed by millions of different types of users from a range of sectors and industries. Work needs to be memorable but also blend seamlessly into many environments. The why and how is sometimes a lot more important than how pretty something looks.
We are looking for a talented and driven individual who can join our core team and be a key part of the evolution of our platform and how the world will see, interact with and interpret it.
You are a highly strategic and conceptual thinker with experience defining product requirements, not just translating them into designs.
You ship high quality designs with minimal effects on velocity, maximizing quality, creativity, and timely delivery
You love design but more importantly the thinking behind why.
You carry a notebook everywhere, filled with improvements on existing systems and ones you dream about.
You strive for pixel perfection and want your work to be remembered and spoken about.
You have a dribbble account and you worked hard for that invite.
- Experience with wireframing tools
- Iterative design with InVision or similar
- 2+ years of experience (specifically in web application design)
- Highly skilled in Photoshop and/or sketch
- Extensive portfolio (Dribbble, behance preferred)
- Has read “Don’t make me think” by Steve Krug
- "Welcome to elevio allowance" to get yourself setup
- Flexible work hours
- Events / training & resources paid for
- Coffees / drinks / food... whatever fuel you need to operate 100%
- Collingwood office location (Great local cafes and eateries)
- Team events
Elevio is a SaaS platform with a core value of creating more engaged and educated users and lowering support for our customers by delivering in-app contextual support through our embeddable.
Want to join the team? Apply now
(To be considered, you must be registered to work in Australia, and willing to work from our location in Collingwood, Melbourne)